We believe Analytics are an incredibly powerful tool to reach the Sustainable Development Goals. In addition to companies and governments, NGOs should be empowered to use these tools in their quest for a better world. The combination of both academic knowledge and practical business experience and proven implementation methods are needed to make impact with analytics for NGOss.
We drive impact on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals through the application of analytics by several activities. We bring together the combined power of nonprofits, the academic world and the business world around the theme of SDG-related analytics. To empower nonprofits, we educate their C-level executives, management and specialists in how to use analytics to further their objectives.
To support nonprofits to create impact with analytics, we build analytical roadmaps and jointly deploy analytics projects. Next to that, we conduct and stimulate applied research on analytics aimed to contribute to the SDGs. Lastly, we share everything that we create as open-source through our repository.
- We work on a not-for-profit basis, and commit to keep all earnings within the institute, to reinvest into our mission.
- We actively search for collaborations with NGOs, companies, research and domain experts to reach beneficiaries and solve the problems worth solving.
- We believe in transparency and open source (digital public goods), as this will enable our partners to increase impact.
- We believe in the positive impact of analytics and data, so we adhere to relevant personal data privacy and security regulations.
- We seek to have a truly and measurable positive impact, hence we will stay away from green washing initiatives.
Apply analytics for the SDGs with us
We believe analytics are an incredibly powerful tool to reach the Sustainable Development Goals. In addition to companies and governments, NGOs should be empowered to use these tools in their quest for a better world.
Want to join us on our mission?
Over the past 40 years, we have learned that analytics is just a tool. It’s about uniting different worlds and learning to understand each other.
During my 27 years at ORTEC, I have seen how analytics truly makes a difference at companies across the globe.