Analytics for a Better World Fellowship – Cohort III
- 10-week intensive hands-on program
- Fully online
- Beginner-friendly curriculum and pace
- Mentored by top industry data scientists
- Supported by our Academic, Public & Private Sector Partners
- Free access for all 50 participants
- Learn ‘art of feasible’ to be inspired and equip yourself with right tools and techniques to implement data-driven solutions and drive your organization to make data-informed decisions
Build data-driven culture within your nonprofit and train the next generation of Data Intrapreneurs
- Participants must be currently employed in a non-profit organization, development sector organization, or local government organization.
- Participants should have a basic background in mathematics and statistics.
- Participants should preferably be practitioners in data science or have a need for working with data in their current organization.
- Participants should have access to a computer with an internet connection for the duration of the program.
- Participants should be committed to dedicating 8 hours in class and 2 hours preparation time per week, to complete the intensive 10-week program.
Timeline and Schedule
You can apply by completing this form: https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8H2b1VKAKIcW09U
In the questionnaire, you will be asked about your information, your background experience with data analytics and an initial idea on a challenge you would like to tackle during the program.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload a 1 minute video introducing yourself and explaining why the academy is important for your professional growth and to your organisation’s impact, and a recommendation letter from someone within your organization.
Please upload a letter of recommendation for this program coming from someone within your organization (manager or supervisor). This letter should indicate why you would be a good fit for this program, and show that your organization supports your participation in this program.
Please upload a 1 min video introducing yourself and explaining why the academy is important for your professional growth and to your organisation’s impact.